Please check out the details to create a new task in Drawing Mode
Select a Task
- Tap a not selected task to select it.
- ←,→,↓,↑ (Arrow Key) to switch task selection
Task Context Menu
Tap on a selected task again to present the task related context menu
Gesture: Move a selected task directly to a new position.
Keyboard Shortcut: ⇧ ←,→,↓,↑ (Shift + Arrow Key).
Change Task Duration
⇧ + ("Shift" + "+") - Increate task duration by one cell if possible
⇧ - ("Shift" + "-") - Decreate task duration by one cell if possible
- Tap on a selected task, and hold until the green "+" button appears at the left-top corner of the tapped taskbar
- Then move to other position to copy
Up to the position of the copied task, a new section or a new row may be created
Update Task Properties
Tap the edit button (which is visible when a task be selected) on the right-bottom corner, to display the updating panel, and we can edit the task properties on the updating panel.
- Alternatively, to double-tap a task to display the updating panel.
Alternatively, to display the updating panel by the context menu (tap on the selected task again to present the context menu).
Directly Edit Task Title
- If a task is selected, "Return" key to edit the task title directly.
- Alternatively, to double-tap a task to edit the task title directly if config double-tap operation to change task title(see next section about double-tap operation customization).
- Alternatively, via the "Edit Task Title" button in the context menu.
- If a task is selected, "Delete" key to remove the task directly,
- Alternatively, via the "Remove" button in the context menu,
- Alternatively, in drawing mode, swipe left-down from a task to remove it.
Split Task and Combine Tasks
In drawing mode, tap on a task to split it if possible, and tap between two tasks to combine them if possible.
There is an option to customize the operations for double-tap gesture
Section, Row, and Task Maintenance