Roadmap app is mainly used for product and project roadmap and high level plan. From a process perspective，the roadmap can be the input of a project schedule.
Roadmap app supports to export a roadmap document to a QuickPlan file, with options to customize the timeline, date, structure and content
- Timeline Customization - flexible to map Roadmap timeline cells to QuickPlan timeline date, and to customize the project calendar (working and non-working day). For example to map a roadmap timeline cell to one week of QuickPlan project schedule.
- Start Date - Specify the start date of the exported QuickPlan project.
- Layout - Organize roadmap section and row to task groups in QuickPlan project.
- Content - And to customize the content in the QuickPlan project
- The minimum task duration in QuickPlan project schedule is one day.
- Roadmap app does not support to import from QuickPlan file. (Roadmap app organizes tasks in sections and rows, and a task can't overlay another task. Converting QuickPlan schedule will cause logical problem)
Section, Row, and Task Maintenance
- QuickPlan Integration
- SwiftApp WBS Integration